Sales Operations Business Analyst
Paarl, South Africa
Praesidiad, group parent company of Guardiar South Africa has a vacancy at the Paarl office for a Sales Operations Business Analyst. This role is globally focused and will report into the UK Group Head Office. The purpose of this role is to provide operational and technical support to help sales teams make better decisions. The Analyst will work with sales leadership and sales teams to analyse data, helping improve and drive efficiencies. The role offers a very good development opportunity working with a global team, frequent interactions with senior management and exposure to a major global private equity firm.
- Analyze data surrounding the various aspects of the sales process including, but not limited to: sales rep performance, quota attainment, manager performance, territory assignments, overall pipeline statuses
- Uncover and review actionable, data-driven insights with sales management that drive informed decisions, improve the sales process and generate revenue growth
- Assist Sales Excellence Lead to develop and define key performance indicators (KPIs) for the sales team as requested by internal stakeholders
- Audit data integrity
- Create detailed documentation on the data architecture to be leveraged in reporting and strategic analysis
- Create monthly sales force performance reports and analysis documentation for stakeholders
- Assist with analytical support for Brand Development
- Develop/deliver routine reporting to keep brand up-to-speed on product performance.
- Partner with Business Dev and Marketing on ad hoc data analysis & insights that can support the Brand purpose.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience in business management, information systems, software engineering, or finance
- 1- 2 years in a sales operations/analytics role using analysis and process improvement to drive change and fuel revenue growth
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and analytics, with an understanding of creating algorithms, formulas, and calculations
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or Evolution advantageous
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel
- Numerate with an understanding of basic accounting and finance
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English