Industry Director: Energy
This is a new position created as a result of continuous and fast international growth of this Guardiar division and will report to the Managing Director of the Americas region.
The Industry Director: Energy will be charged with developing and aligning activities within the chosen vertical market in the Americas region in order to be the owner of this sector.
This is an individual contributor role
- Lead the definition of a strategic roadmap for the segment (value proposition, financial goals and objectives, resource plan/key account allocation, route to market strategies, product portfolio, pricing strategies).
- Grow domestically and then globalize programs in the Energy sector.
- Define targeted key and global accounts for the segment in each region of the world.
- Support Key Account Managers at critical customer meetings.
- Develop Global Account Plans and ensure local key account managers align with global strategy and collaborate/share with each other.
- Evaluate and determine which exhibitions to attend for the segment and lead the organization and follow up of those events.
- Organize other customer seminars and training sessions.
- Lead lobbying and networking efforts for the vertical, leveraging all available company and private equity resources.
Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will have extensive Business Development, Sales and Marketing experience within an industrial business environment, preferably in the Energy vertical market. He/she will also have experience developing and optimizing profitable pricing methods. Candidates must have prior international, multi-cultural experience and have an understanding of the nuances of marketing and selling to senior level individuals making decisions surrounding security purchasing, preferably to include greenfield construction.
Candidates must possess a proven track record in negotiating and problem-solving and have a strategic mindset. Guardiar is a high client focused, value-added solutions provider. Experience working in private equity-based, high growth-oriented culture is preferred.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or finance is required and a Masters/MBA is highly preferred. The selected candidate must have the ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally.
The ideal candidate will be based in the United States of America.