Key Account Manager
Los Angeles CA, USA
The Key Accounts Manager will report to the national Director of Sales. This role will be in charge of developing and growing Guardiar sales in identified and targeted accounts within the following focus market segments
- Prison and Correctional
- Military / Defense / Government
- Energy / Oil & Gas / Mining
The position is expected to gain commercial depth and intimacy in the accounts he/she will manage resulting in growing sustainable sales over an extended period of time.
- Commercial strategy: Development and execution of account plans to enable the positioning of Guardiar as an account partner for perimeter security solutions. Account strategies must be aligned to the overall channel or segment strategy.
- Business Development: Develops an ongoing project pipeline of >$200M which should result in sustained closed sales of $10M per year in the assigned / new accounts.
- Drive new innovative solution & programs through scheduled presentations to architects, engineers and end users.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in selling security solutions to the target accounts or its industry peers. Alternatively, proven track record of success within a similar role/environment
- Between 10 – 15 years of experience in high level security solution sales
- Network: Provides an existing network within the target accounts, which can be leveraged to quickly build a project pipeline, prescribe Guardiar solutions, and generate business
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in perimeter detection & security management solutions (access control, VMS)
- Language: English