Key Account Manager
East Coast, USA
The Key Accounts Manager will report to the Director of Sales. This role will be in charge of developing and growing Guardiar sales in identified and targeted accounts in America within the following markets:
- Prison and Correctional
- Military / Defense / Government
- Energy / Oil & Gas / Mining
The position is expected to gain commercial depth and intimacy in the accounts he/she will manage to result in growing sustainable sales over an extended period.
- Commercial strategy: Development and execution of account plan to enable the positioning of Guardiar as an account partner for perimeter security solutions. Account strategies must be aligned to the overall channel or segment strategy.
- Business Development: Develop an ongoing project pipeline which should result in sustained closed sales in the assigned / new accounts.
- Drive innovative solutions and programs through various channels including architects, engineers and end users.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in selling security solutions to the target accounts or their industry peers. Alternatively, a proven track record of success within a similar role/environment
- Between 10 – 15 years of experience in high-level security solution sales
- Network: Provides an existing network within the target accounts, which can be leveraged to quickly build a project pipeline, prescribe Guardiar solutions, and generate business
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in perimeter detection & security management solutions (access control, VMS)
- Language: English.
The ideal candidate will be based on the East Coast of the United States of America.